(Quirky Title About Falling Out of an Airplane)

Sunday, January 19, 2014

So yesterday I plummeted to the earth at alarming speeds and it was the best experience of my life--





^^This is my skydiving instructor, Greg-- hilarious man!

I went skydiving at Skydance Skydiving in Davis, CA. I would totally recommend jumping there for those who are looking to jump out of a plane in Northern California. If not, Yelp will more than likely be beneficial for anyone in United States looking for a place to jump :)

It was exhilarating, freeing, straight awesome… Really, any synonym for 'amazing' would apply. While I was free falling at 9,000 feet, all I could say was "I cannot believe I'm doing this!"-- to which Greg replied, "Oh, you're doing it girl!"

Following through with something instead of just wanting to do it also added to the thrill of it. Like I said before, I am just so stoked on life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

square. All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger